Dear valued guests and business partners,
TThe Management and the Team of “Sea Pearl Beach Resort & Spa” hope that all our guests, aficionados, business partners, and associates are in good health and will face future ventures in positive ways loaded full of positive energy and motivation. .
We would like to update you on what we are doing to ensure maximum flexibility for your bookings and your wellbeing when you will stay with us:
Our Cancellation Policy:
Guest who planned to stay in our hotel may modify their reservation for a later date until June 30, 2022, without any modification fees (subject to availability of the same room category) by contacting the hotel directly. We will allow full changes without a charge up to 48- hours prior to arrival. This flexibility may not applicable for rates with specific “restrictions”.
For guests who booked through a travel agent, online booking platform, or other third parties, are advised to contact the original booking provider for information on their policies
For all group bookings, including for meetings and events, our Corporate Sales Team is working closely to provide the maximum flexibility possible, in assessing case by case the need to cancel or postpone events.
In case of government travel restrictions-
to support Government initiatives to stop spreading the COVID-19 “OMICRON” diseases, the hotel may cancel the reservation at any time and will inform guests 24-hours prior to arrival. In this case, the above
What we’re doing:
Please be assured that we take the health and safety of our guests and employees extremely
seriously. As we navigate operating our hotels during the COVID-19 pandemic, we continue to
monitor the credible sources of information for our industry, including IEDCR and Bangladesh
International Hotel Association.
A few of the procedures we’ve implemented are:
• Increased cleaning schedules including ongoing sanitization of hands and hard surfaces after contact with each guest.
• High-touch areas are being disinfected continuously throughout the day.
• Our staff are wearing masks in the presence of guests.
• We ask that guests wear masks in the common areas of the hotel.
• All fitness rooms and pool areas are being operated with reduced capacity and increased sanitization.
• Our restaurants and cafes are following the required protocols for dine-in and offer take-out.
All our associates have already been vaccinated against COVID 19
In regards to social distancing, we are taking every step possible to limit interactions between staff and guests, including:
• Guests will be required to maintain a distance of 3 feet from the front desk
• Check-in procedures have been altered to allow minimal contact and the area and its various equipment will be sanitized after every guest interaction.
• To avoid contact with our employees, guests will be asked to leave their room should housekeeping service be required.
• It is recommended that guests ride the elevator alone, or only with their family members.
• Guests are asked to respect the maximum capacity limits established in each area of the hotel.
Additional measures that will be taken include, but are not limited to, the following:
• Housekeeping services during your stay have been reinstated, however, we encourage you to take advantage of our Go Green program to limit the exposure for you and our staff.
• To ensure guests’ safety, a member of our front desk staff will call each occupied guestroom daily to check on their wellbeing if housekeeping service has been declined.
We welcome our guests into our hotel with the same attention and hospitality we are known for. We are always available to answer your queries and to listen to your suggestions in proactive ways.
The team is looking forward to welcoming you, your family and friends again and to assist you to enjoy the relaxing and invigorating ambiance of our modern and stylish resort as well as the beauty of nature.
The Management and the Team
of “ Sea Pearl Resort & Spa, Inani, Cox’s Bazar”
For enquiry pls call +8801844016001
Updated: 25 January 2022